Snow Report Rundown:
• Wolf Creek has an all-natural snow depth of 90″ at the midway, with a year-to-date snowfall total of 382″.
• Conditions are Spring Conditions with extensive grooming throughout the mountain.
• The Meadow Loop and Lake Spur Nordic Trails were groomed and track-set on Friday, April 1st.
• Road conditions and restrictions in the area may be found by visiting COTrip.org.
• Wednesday, April 13th, is Local Appreciation Day – Everyone is a local! Lift tickets will be $60 for adults, $41 for seniors and $31 for children.
• Easter Weekend, April 16th & 17th, has bonus deals & festivities!
~ Saturday, April 16th: College Day & Easter Fun Race
~ Sunday, April 17th: Local Appreciation Day, Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt