Welcome to Pagosa Springs, CO ! One of our main activities when the snow falls is skiing, snow boarding, and sledding or maybe just building the cutest snowman ever. Wolf Creek is one of the best places to play in the snow. Wolf Creek was able to open on October 13, 2019 this was the second earliest in Wolf Creek history!
Courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.
Wolf Creek is excited to announce the opening of the upper mountain this weekend with Treasure Stoke, Bonanza, Elma, Nova, Lynx and the Magic Carpet lifts operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! The mountain will now be open 7 days a week starting this Saturday, November 23rd! The ski area will be closed tomorrow, Friday, November 22nd.
****Snow report for Thursday, November 21st, 2019*****
Summit Base Depth: 18″
Midway Base Depth: 18″
New Snow (24 Hours): 12″
New Snow (48 Hours): 12″
New Snow (72 Hours): 12″
New Snow (7 Days): 12″
Latest Storm Total: 12″
- Wolf Creek will be open 7 days a week for the season beginning Saturday, November 23rd.
- Wolf Creek will be closed tomorrow, Friday, November 22nd.
- To celebrate the opening of the upper mountain, Wolf Creek will be offering the Local Appreciation Rate until further notice. Local appreciation rates are $54 for adults, $36 for seniors and $29 for children.
- The Ski School will be available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program. The Ski Rental and Boarder Dome will also be open, as well as Treasure Sports.
- The Wolf Creek Lodge will be open this weekend with a full menu as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building.
- There will be entertainment in the Main Day Lodge this weekend with Christof the One Man Band from Taos.
- Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.
With the new snow fall skiing or snowboarding conditions perfect for your Thanksgiving holiday! There will be plenty of fresh powder when doing big air jumps or if you are more of a novice and biffs are your thing then you are in luck! Check out the rentals tab if you are in need of a short term rental.