We would like to THANK all that were involved in making Our Giving Tree’s a success. Terry’s Ace Hardware & Liberty Theatre for displaying the giving tree’s. Amazing Grace Church, Justice Ministries, Mardel Head Start Center, Pine Ridge and Vets for Vets, were there to assist us with connecting with local families. Special partners, our local Walmart- Virginia Gillespie, Toys for Tots – Barbara Swindlehurst and all those that took tags, wrapped and returned the gifts back to us, so that were able to get them to the families. Thank you- Thank you just doesn’t seem to convey how very thankful we are for all that you did! There were 22 families and 50 recipients of gifts this year. NextHome RMR is #HumansOverHouses ~ Thank you Archuleta County !
The Giving Tree gifts are starting to roll in. We have a great community with a generous nature.
Next Home Rocky Mountain Realty & Rentals are proud sponsors for the showing of The Grinch movie!
Please come and join us for free admission on Sunday December 15th, doors open at 4pm movie starts at 5pm at Liberty Theatre.
Welcome to Pagosa Springs, CO ! One of our main activities when the snow falls is skiing, snow boarding, and sledding or maybe just building the cutest snowman ever. Wolf Creek is one of the best places to play in the snow. Wolf Creek was able to open on October 13, 2019 this was the second earliest in Wolf Creek history!
Courtesy of Wolf Creek Ski Area.
Wolf Creek is excited to announce the opening of the upper mountain this weekend with Treasure Stoke, Bonanza, Elma, Nova, Lynx and the Magic Carpet lifts operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.! The mountain will now be open 7 days a week starting this Saturday, November 23rd! The ski area will be closed tomorrow, Friday, November 22nd.
****Snow report for Thursday, November 21st, 2019*****
Summit Base Depth: 18″
Midway Base Depth: 18″
New Snow (24 Hours): 12″
New Snow (48 Hours): 12″
New Snow (72 Hours): 12″
New Snow (7 Days): 12″
Latest Storm Total: 12″
- Wolf Creek will be open 7 days a week for the season beginning Saturday, November 23rd.
- Wolf Creek will be closed tomorrow, Friday, November 22nd.
- To celebrate the opening of the upper mountain, Wolf Creek will be offering the Local Appreciation Rate until further notice. Local appreciation rates are $54 for adults, $36 for seniors and $29 for children.
- The Ski School will be available for both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program. The Ski Rental and Boarder Dome will also be open, as well as Treasure Sports.
- The Wolf Creek Lodge will be open this weekend with a full menu as well as the Prospector Grill, the Continental Espresso Bar and Base Camp, Wolf Creek’s Picnic Building.
- There will be entertainment in the Main Day Lodge this weekend with Christof the One Man Band from Taos.
- Check WolfCreekSki.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.
With the new snow fall skiing or snowboarding conditions perfect for your Thanksgiving holiday! There will be plenty of fresh powder when doing big air jumps or if you are more of a novice and biffs are your thing then you are in luck! Check out the rentals tab if you are in need of a short term rental.
Anyone who is serving or has served in the military gets a general admission into the Hot Springs for free! Make sure you check out the Worlds Deepest Hot Spring here in Pagosa Springs! Also make sure you have a military ID to get the free admission. For more information click on the image below…
Pagosa Springs East Side Farmers Market will be opened every Saturday and Sunday, starting May 19th until September 28th, from 9:00am to 3:00pm! Make sure to come check out all the fresh fruit they’ll have as well as small businesses and delicious food trucks! Come join the community have fun, eat amazing food and enjoy the live entertainment! Click on the image below to get directions!..